Cord for earplugs
Orders before 2:00 PM (ET) ship same day, others next day.
- Ships to US, CA and MX
- Free delivery on orders $20 and above within US
- 30 days reflection period for 100% satisfaction
When you frequently insert and remove your Alpine earplugs, it may be practical to attach them to a cord. Alpine has developed a useful cord that can be purchased separately.
The cord easily snaps to the earplugs. Since the cord is attached to the side of the filter, the filter is not closed off and it will not affect the performance of the filter. The cord is an Alpine exclusive. The thin, black, and flexible cord is elegant in its simplicity and easy to store
- Great passive noise attenuation of 19 or 22 dB
- With 2 different filter sets
- Soft material for ultimate wearing comfort
- Reduces damaging noise (SNR 19 dB)
- Advanced filter gives a good music experience
- Perfect fit thanks to thermoshape material
- Protection against ambient noise ( SNR 17 dB)
- Prevents earache when flying
- Reusable up to 100 times